Get exactly what you need for ATV motocross with the Razr Cross. The small knob design allows a rider to "cut" a specific tread pattern into the tire to match racing conditions. Great for intermediate ATV motocross terrains.
National champions and top amateurs alike have proven the Razr Cross is the tire of choice for holeshotting traction and precise steering.
- Developed by Maxxis specifically for hardcore ATV MX riders
- Ideal tire choice for intermediate track conditions
- Angled tread knobs on rear tire offer excellent traction while allowing controlled slides for cornering
- Front tire combines aggressive center line tread with angled outer knobs for precise steering, straight-line stability and improved braking
- Tread design provides the ability to customize knob configuration for individual track conditions
|Position||Size||Ply Rating||Overall Diameter (in)||Section Width (in)||Tire Pressure/Load (psi/lbs)||Rim Size (in)||Tread Depth (in)|