The M6001 is Maxxis' original intermediate terrain tire. It features durable knobs and a grooved design that maximizes traction and ensures stability in loose soil. In addition, a reinforced bead reduces the risk of tire/rim separation.
The M6001 performs in a variety of intermediate motocross and cross country terrains. Grab a set and see for yourself!
- Unique knob and groove tread design offers exceptional handling through hard, intermediate, and soft conditions
- Reinforced bead with extra nylon adds strength and reduces bead-breaking
- Special high-performance rubber compound provides outstanding grip while reducing tread wear and chunking
- Double-curved tread design with deep knobs delivers extraordinary traction for enhanced performance
- 6-ply rating increases stability and puncture resistance
|Position||Size||Load Speed Rating||Overall Diameter (in)||Section Width (in)||Max PSI||Rim Size (in)||Tread Depth (in)|
|Rear||90/100-14||49M TT||21.5||4.21||33||1.60 X 14||19/32|
|Rear||130/90-17||68M TT||25.9||5.2||33||3.00 X 17||20/32|
|Rear||120/100-18||68M TT||26.8||5.12||33||2.50 X 18||20/32|
|Rear||110/100-18||64M TT||26.2||4.69||33||2.15 X 18||19/32|
|Rear||100/100-18||59M TT||25.6||4.29||33||1.85 X 18||19/32|
|Rear||110/90-19||62M TT||27.2||4.8||33||2.15 X 19||21/32|
|Rear||100/90-19||57M TT||26.7||4.37||33||1.85 X 19||21/32|
|Front||80/100-21||51M TT||27.8||3.46||33||1.60 X 21||14/32|